Powerful Announcement Bar

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
January 2, 2021

working properly ! i like it ! very straight forward , I didn´t have any issues setting up , I recommend

asabrancashop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 26, 2020

Easy to use I used this app to set up a timed promotion easy to set up thank you a great app to sue.

Rock Chocs
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 29, 2020

Great App! Super easy to use and allows for different messages on various pages. Highly recommended. Also, great customer service.

YardSignsAndBanners.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 26, 2020

I used this app to create my own premium bars with timers for my offers. There are a lot of options to choose between, I have only made a few but will investigate to get the best out of this app.

Modo Barcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 6, 2020

This is a better way to boost sales and announce your store uniqueness to the customers. This announcement bar with timer and other facilities, therefore, this bar can be connected for the special promotion too.

vvjewelrybe
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
pushdaddy.com replied April 6, 2020

thank you so much for your nice words. your appreciation is everything for us

March 18, 2020

I love this app! it does exactly what I need. James was so helpful and patient with helping me fix an issue I was having. I would totally recommend this app if you're looking for an announcement bar for your customers.

Furrtoes
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 4, 2020

Great app! it is really simple and helps to convey a message without the hassle of making an seperate page.

Doggos-United
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 27, 2020

Thanks for making this app free and easy to use! Kudos to the developers! Thank you so much for building this app.

Skin Choice PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 24, 2020

Amazing App.. Super Simple and easy to install. Increased conversions on my store. Highly recommended

Potato Post NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 29, 2020

This is an amazing app for the announcement bar. Infinite features available on free version & even more on upgrade.

Cafe optics