Powerful Announcement Bar

Announcement bar with countdown timer fully customizable

Free plan available

asabrancashop

Location Brazil

working properly ! i like it ! very straight forward , I didn´t have any issues setting up , I recommend

Rock Chocs

Easy to use I used this app to set up a timed promotion easy to set up thank you a great app to sue.

YardSignsAndBanners.com

Great App! Super easy to use and allows for different messages on various pages. Highly recommended. Also, great customer service.

Modo Barcelona

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create my own premium bars with timers for my offers. There are a lot of options to choose between, I have only made a few but will investigate to get the best out of this app.

vvjewelrybe

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 12 hours

This is a better way to boost sales and announce your store uniqueness to the customers. This announcement bar with timer and other facilities, therefore, this bar can be connected for the special promotion too.

April 6, 2020

thank you so much for your nice words. your appreciation is everything for us

Furrtoes

I love this app! it does exactly what I need. James was so helpful and patient with helping me fix an issue I was having. I would totally recommend this app if you're looking for an announcement bar for your customers.

Doggos-United

Location Netherlands

Great app! it is really simple and helps to convey a message without the hassle of making an seperate page.

Skin Choice PH

Location Philippines

Thanks for making this app free and easy to use! Kudos to the developers! Thank you so much for building this app.

Potato Post NZ

Location New Zealand

Amazing App.. Super Simple and easy to install. Increased conversions on my store. Highly recommended

Cafe optics

Location India

This is an amazing app for the announcement bar. Infinite features available on free version & even more on upgrade.

Previous 1 3