Powerful Announcement Bar

Powerful Announcement Bar

by pushdaddy.com

Announcement bar with countdown timer fully customizable

YardSignsAndBanners.com

Great App! Super easy to use and allows for different messages on various pages. Highly recommended. Also, great customer service.

Modo Barcelona

I used this app to create my own premium bars with timers for my offers. There are a lot of options to choose between, I have only made a few but will investigate to get the best out of this app.

vvjewelrybe

This is a better way to boost sales and announce your store uniqueness to the customers. This announcement bar with timer and other facilities, therefore, this bar can be connected for the special promotion too.

April 6, 2020

thank you so much for your nice words. your appreciation is everything for us

Furrtoes

I love this app! it does exactly what I need. James was so helpful and patient with helping me fix an issue I was having. I would totally recommend this app if you're looking for an announcement bar for your customers.

Doggos-United

Great app! it is really simple and helps to convey a message without the hassle of making an seperate page.

Skin Choice PH

Thanks for making this app free and easy to use! Kudos to the developers! Thank you so much for building this app.

Potato Post NZ

Amazing App.. Super Simple and easy to install. Increased conversions on my store. Highly recommended

Cafe optics

This is an amazing app for the announcement bar. Infinite features available on free version & even more on upgrade.

prefer-online.com

StylishGram

hhgnhngnhngngnghnhnnhnhnnhhmhmhmjhmjhmchmhcmhjmcjmjmjmjmchmhmhmchbmhmjmhjcmhmhcmhmhcmhchmhcmhmhjmcchmmhmhmhmhcmhcmh

Previous 1 3