Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

apollohealthzone

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RACKET MANIA

EASY TO USE EVEN FOR BEGINNER USER LIKE ME. LET'S WAIT THE FINAL RESUL TO HAVE 5 STARS REVIEW.......

Toymana

Great app and it is free. I hope to get more sales with this app. There could be some improvement in terms of function-wise and layout of the buttons. The youtube tutorial is not updated.

Amber Time Watches

First great and useful app I have found on shopify - very effective and easy to use. Would recommend.

Fancy Farm Skincare

Great App! Very helpful. But a little buggy at times. For example, we found the font section to be very buggy.

Abundanceglobal

Thank you for offering this app for free. Its easy to set up. nice designs. Definitely will refer to my friends.

Ic-Ibuy Direct

So far I like it. I like that it's free, and I don't have to subscribe to a monthly cost to do a quick sales pop notification.

Pro-Direct LLC

Rate us pops up too much and doesn’t give a chance to read, plan, decide if the platform works. Looks okay besides that.

ADD-DICTIVE

ESTA BIEN, FUNCIONA BIEN, SE VE BIEN, EN GENERAL TODO BIEN, YO LO PUSE EN MI WEB EN UN SITIO QUE QUEDABA BIEN

Nopalmilta

Muy bonita, sólo que tarda unos 4 segundos en aparecerle al usuario en la página, es un poco lento su tiempo de carga.