Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

Dreamshopexpress

J'adore cette application, elle m'aide énormément à convertir mes visites en commandes sur mon shop.

iEVOLVEX

mazing!!! love the whole set-up and uts really very easy to use... I will surely use this app with all my other stores.. thanks!

Bharat Excellensea

This app is great & a free timer to use. It provides a HTML option to add to any section of the website.

Brands & Beyond

This is the ultimate Countdown Timer app and it is 100% free. Highly customizable and easy to configure. Recommended.

ProjectHomeDIY

Worked great for what we needed for our subscription box shipment countdown to let customers know when boxes will ship!

NibbanaAU

Great app and its free. Easy to customise and Apply. Great selection or fonts and backgrounds. Easy to install

Leonidam

Very nice app work perfectly! Nice custom options and nice color. The best application for me in this time

March 13, 2020

thank you.

Maintechconnect.com

We currently use the app to display a daily shipping deadline counter, and we find that it works beautifully. We will be using this app for additional promotional timers going forward.

The installation was very easy, and the app provides very extensive customization options, even when using the free plan.

During our implementation we encountered an issue and we reached out to the live chat and they had the problem sorted in no time - on the weekend. We are most impressed!

Thank you.

Professionnal Beauty

merci beaucoup pour votre aide , j'ai pus faire ce que je pouvais grace a votre aide ! okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMNIÅ

To be completely honestly, I have nothing negative to say! Worked great for me thus far and will continue to use.