Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

GShop

i like the app but i need to test it more thank you very much! why 100 charakters thats way to much mate!

Pocket Projector

Its a very good tool, plus for free, its very easy to use, pretty accurate, smooth and design. I recommand

FLAWLESSFURS

I LIKE THE APP IT DOES WHAT IT NEEDS TO DO I DO NOT REALLY HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS SO FAR . IMPROVEMENTS NONE

E20&SPORT

Buona App iniziato ad usare da poco ma mi sembra buona , ha diverse alternative grafiche di personalizzazione

sadeqy

best thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DicaStore™

Ottimo e Facile da usare. Converte con una percentuale maggiore rispetto agli altri simili app. Consigliato Bene.

Izzy's Dealz

Just got it but excited to see how it performs! Looking forward to seeing what it can do to drive conversion on the site.

SR1 Volleyball

The timer is definitively good but he interface is not as friendly as it should be. for example: the 24/7 bottom for contact points to a WhatsApp number that is used by someone not associated to this app. I cannot make the timer stays the whole time while navigating my website. it says that premium features are free but my timer does not flashes. I wish it will stays on the whole time only that feature is really worth it. I hope to see this app improving soon so I can give it 5 starts.

HidenDIAMOND

I love It very good. easy to use can't wait to see the conversion rate how can't it be after using this app

New Way Bazaar

It is a good app. There are various option available to modify the text. There are various animations available which makes its easy for us to work.