Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

Tabata Shop

I'm testing the app, and I think it could be good for what I need. In the next days I will be able to check better

My Valentine's Roses

Good ! I am trying this app, its easy, i hope it will works well ! The customization is fine and it simple !

The Kindness Co-op

This app is a great option for free.
My only criticism is that I struggled to change the colour of the numbers in the timer - I tried white and black and they were still grey on my site, even though the preview showed the right colours.
Also, although there are lots of positions offered for where you want the timer, for me it would only go to the top or the bottom of the page.
Having said that, it's brilliant as a free option & I would recommend it.

PET PRINTS ART

It seems easy to make settings, still trying. It's ridiculous that minimum 100 characters can do review

Pakxe's

it works really well , plenty of customization options and on the plus side it's free no annoying watermarks or logos

BFJ STORE

I wanted free and simple countdown timer does the job. can be applied on individual pages which i found other free apps doesn't allow.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next