Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

Free plan available

Pink Diymond Collection

Time spent using app 19 minutes

ok so far .........................................................................................................

CO'PS

Location Germany
Time spent using app 24 minutes

leider ist es eine sehr schlechte app, mann kann nur postive berwetungen abgeben sonst wird sie nicht zugelassen. Das ist wirklich sehr traurig.

Gravid.ca

Time spent using app About 1 year

haven't tried yet. while the app seems okay, i have yet to even make it live on our store yet... time will tell

Thingsbums

Location Germany
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Hope it works like it looks. Had to do the review before the first preview. I want to see it before.

BOOBA CLOTHING

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 14 hours

estoy probando la aplicación , veremos como funciona ....es gratuita con lo que ya veremos que nos encontramos..............

For Your Element

app updates slow. okay since it's free. I would recommend it starting how. It requests a rating every other second and its hard to tell if your edits went through

Belle Minks

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Still trying to work the app i wish they wouldn't ask for a review within ten minutes of me installing the app

Sant Blanc

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app makes great countdowns, but is very glitchy. I can't seem to save my work properly. When I'm working on a countdown, it will reset itself when I try to save it.

The Good Days Apparel

not user friendly.hard to navigate but it is cute. wish it had more options. other than that its okay for being free

Décorations Jardins

Time spent using app 33 minutes

Everything seems to work when I create my bar until I scheduled dates and save... at this time the app put me back on the welcome page and I'm not able to come back on the bar I've created. What happened ?

Previous 1 3