Powerful Form Builder

Powerful Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Custom Form, Product Form

ControlBrand

Quality app. Helpful customer service. I had an issue installing the form build app into our home page and they quality solved the issue.

Emowa

I used Porwerful Form to build a simple form on the store. So easy to use and when i ran into issues, i was able to get assistance instantly. Still testing out the free plan but will definitely consider upgrading.

Novahbags Com

They never replied to me so I uninstalled

Magna Lifting

We use Powerful Form Builder since few months in our website and that allow us to build really personalized form that we need. The support team answer quickly in case of question or problem. We really recommend that plugin for your website.

Linneys Perth

Great app! The developers are always so helpful with any request I have. They even added a few new features for us. Highly recommended.

Karmak

Awesome App! I tried and tried to figure out how to add a file upload in cart, but finally decided to leave it to the pros and get an app.

At first I was confused because I thought the form info would be coming to me as an email, but it wasn't in the email notifications. Then I realized that it's all right in the app. Just click on the "submitted data" tab, and all of your customer form data is there (including uploaded files).

Easy-to-use...drag and drop. No need to know any coding. As soon as you create your form, you get a small code to place where you want the form to go.

Very easy! Wish I just would've gotten it in the first place.

PS: I did have to upgrade to be able to have the "upload file" functionality, but it's still well priced.