Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Custom Form, Product Form

Audifypro

Absolutely love this app. Just make sure to hit Save in between so that you are not loading up a huge form all-together. Keep up the great work guys.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

My Contact us page now looks great and works as expected without much effort. Support also great. App recommended.

Be The Light Malas

I had a bit of trouble getting this set up, but the developers were very quick to respond and very helpful. This app is worth the cost!

skincareforme

App works and looks great in my shop, also, customer service was extremely helpful and quick to reply.

ControlBrand

Quality app. Helpful customer service. I had an issue installing the form build app into our home page and they quality solved the issue.

Emowa

I used Porwerful Form to build a simple form on the store. So easy to use and when i ran into issues, i was able to get assistance instantly. Still testing out the free plan but will definitely consider upgrading.

Magna Lifting

We use Powerful Form Builder since few months in our website and that allow us to build really personalized form that we need. The support team answer quickly in case of question or problem. We really recommend that plugin for your website.

Linneys Perth

Great app! The developers are always so helpful with any request I have. They even added a few new features for us. Highly recommended.

Karmak

Awesome App! I tried and tried to figure out how to add a file upload in cart, but finally decided to leave it to the pros and get an app.

At first I was confused because I thought the form info would be coming to me as an email, but it wasn't in the email notifications. Then I realized that it's all right in the app. Just click on the "submitted data" tab, and all of your customer form data is there (including uploaded files).

Easy-to-use...drag and drop. No need to know any coding. As soon as you create your form, you get a small code to place where you want the form to go.

Very easy! Wish I just would've gotten it in the first place.

PS: I did have to upgrade to be able to have the "upload file" functionality, but it's still well priced.