Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Custom Form, Product Form

五万石家具オンラインストア

Great app! Does the job it is needed for and is easy to customize.

Had a small issue at the start, but the support was really nice and fixed the problem in a few hours.

Grüezi bag

Many different features, all configurable, great app. My special thanks to the support team that fixed my problem quickly.

Audifypro

Absolutely love this app. Just make sure to hit Save in between so that you are not loading up a huge form all-together. Keep up the great work guys.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

My Contact us page now looks great and works as expected without much effort. Support also great. App recommended.

Be The Light Malas

I had a bit of trouble getting this set up, but the developers were very quick to respond and very helpful. This app is worth the cost!

skincareforme

App works and looks great in my shop, also, customer service was extremely helpful and quick to reply.

ControlBrand

Quality app. Helpful customer service. I had an issue installing the form build app into our home page and they quality solved the issue.

Emowa

I used Porwerful Form to build a simple form on the store. So easy to use and when i ran into issues, i was able to get assistance instantly. Still testing out the free plan but will definitely consider upgrading.

Magna Lifting

We use Powerful Form Builder since few months in our website and that allow us to build really personalized form that we need. The support team answer quickly in case of question or problem. We really recommend that plugin for your website.

Linneys Perth

Great app! The developers are always so helpful with any request I have. They even added a few new features for us. Highly recommended.

Previous 1