Powerful Free Shipping Bar

Powerful Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE Free shipping bar to boost sale. No Page views Limit

Miss Buttercups Dog Treats

I use this to make an eye catching bar, that really works! My sales have increased because of this app.

NOA - NICE ONE

Looks beautiful in the store, and is easy to install . You can always change something. Thanks Guys.

Transpirits

I spent 2 days going through all of the shipping bar and promo bar apps that I could find on Shopify Apps. Out of all of them, this one worked the best and was the easiest to set up. When I was done customizing the first bar that I wanted, I clicked save, then opened a new tab with my website on it.. and BAM! There it was with every customized feature that I wanted, and it looked exactly like I wanted it, where I wanted it. The countdown feature worked flawlessly as well.

Revolve-Iconic

Great app. Does exactly what it says and looks great on my store. Give s a clear message and is customizable.

Shop On In

Awesome app., nice looking, easy install. 100 recommended by Shop On In. Oh and be thankful it is 100% free shipping bar.

Mahée Scents

Love this App. It really works free of charge , had no issues whatsoever . I would definitely recommend it to small business owners.

Tronicpen

Awesome and easy to use app. I really do appreciate this application for my business thank you guys..

CRIA & CO.

Great app, exactly what I wanted. Easy to use and no coding needed. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the free shipping bar.

Black Cock Toys

Very excited to see what this app can do!! Very slick looking extremely professional. You want to do whatever you can do to increase conversion.

Silly Sid's

LOVE IT SO GOOD ITS AMAZING AND BRILLIANT CANT WAIT TO CONTINUE TO USE FOREVER Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Previous 1