Business Profile ‑ About Us

Business Profile ‑ About Us

by POWr.io

FREE company & team profile for your 'About Us' page

Hocks Tech.

I used this app to install information about my company, and my intentions on how I want to serve my customers on a personal level so I can gain insight on what they are looking for from my store.
I highly recommend this app. to any novice beginner. You will find it easy to navigate and learn from the process. I am not an A.I. I am a real human so try it out and see if you agree with me.

Pasar Segar Malaysia

Easy, Simple, No Fuss, Free if you are okay with their branding, if not, its only 4.99 p/mth. This should be a norm in Shopify and not an app actually

Barrington Watches

Pretty easy to use. Having some issues with the social links not opening in a new tab, but other than that it's great so far!

Okay Electronics

I liked using it because it made the changes i wanted to my site and made my About Us page look a lot better.

Revive Wear

Great free app for your about us page. Quick to install (no coding) and edit without going into the app itself. I am still playing around with design and colors. Social sharing buttons are unique and I had some issues.

Trueways Survival

Excellent if you have a few members that need to be added, after a very small amount of members or employees the price increases rapidly. The design and ease of use is excellent though. Recommended but check pricing plans first!

My Renewable Energy Australia

I have only just opened POWR and started setting it up. So easy to use.