Business Profile ‑ About Us

Business Profile ‑ About Us

by POWr.io

FREE company & team profile for your 'About Us' page

Salient Oils

I love this App it does pretty much all i need and more, would definitely recommend it to new business owners!!!

benefits portal

I used this to add a meet the team page it was perfect and did the necessary job as required i recommend

Seraphina's Bath House

A wonderful app to help you on a personal level useful and fun all at the same time oh, it has really helped my customers get to know my team well I love being able to add the personal touch to my site.

Glam-Hers

Great and easy to write a professional page about your business. I am happy I found it. The best ever. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add about us page in their store

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free.I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

isdi-madc01

Very usefull specially the social networks link! Highly recomend it. Also usefull for free templates without page builder!

Helpfulstreetwear

This app let me display all of the non-profit partners I've partnered with in a clean, and effective manner! Thank you!!

La Miss Simone

Trés bien , trés facile à utiliser, et rapide à prendre en main et, à enrichir, et à mettre à jour.

WILDE DESIGN HOME

This app was extra easy to install and edit margins in my "About Us" page.
Some many glitches in software--not this one! EASY!

Ness

I used this to create a bio of our team on our about us page, it was the perfect solution offering a colum-wise display of picture, designation, description and link to social icons.
'perfect plug-in to create a professional-social image'

Previous 1 3