About Us Page | Team Profile

About Us Page | Team Profile

by POWR.io

FREE team page builder for bio page, about us page + blog page

Mavis Mabel

Really easy to use there could be some font options though
to help about us page look more professional

June 26, 2020

Dear Mavis,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Luxury Calm

This app was quite helpful with assisting to create a customized pages. Very user friendly. Love it!

Nora Pet Store

I love this app, I used it for my about us page. Love the customization it brings. Although I've only installed it for 30 min but is very easy to navigate and understand.

Salient Oils

I love this App it does pretty much all i need and more, would definitely recommend it to new business owners!!!

benefits portal

I used this to add a meet the team page it was perfect and did the necessary job as required i recommend

Seraphina's Bath House

A wonderful app to help you on a personal level useful and fun all at the same time oh, it has really helped my customers get to know my team well I love being able to add the personal touch to my site.

Glam-Hers

Great and easy to write a professional page about your business. I am happy I found it. The best ever. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add about us page in their store

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free.I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

isdi-madc01

Very usefull specially the social networks link! Highly recomend it. Also usefull for free templates without page builder!

Helpfulstreetwear

This app let me display all of the non-profit partners I've partnered with in a clean, and effective manner! Thank you!!

Previous 1 3