POWR Testimonials Slideshow

POWR Testimonials Slideshow

by POWR.io

Showcase reviews & testimonials in a slider or slideshow.

Warrior Goddess

Based on customer service. The app is NOT user friendly - because of the DIY nature of the product, the company does not offer installation or customization services hence you need to spend additional money aside from the $65 USD you already paid so a developer is needed. The slider is all over the place. I have requested to cancel the subscription and they replied that they will not refund me.

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and we have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

VenniKettu.fi

It really isn't free per se. Because has a large permanent unremovable "Create your own Testimonial Slider - for Free" footer on all the testimonials unless you pay to remove it. Just a warning to all

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

Geneka. Alle Preise inkl. der gesetzlichen MwSt.

I like what this app promises, but when you install it it is full of bugs and is not responsive :( sad. Wish you to improve asap.

May 21, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can have a look at them & provide you with the best suitable solution/workaround. Thank you very much for your feedback & patience.

Brandy Moon Collection

I found this banner maker/slideshow very easy to make and use to show I was having a big sale. Thank you so much!

LOJA PEDAL BIKE

muito bom e grátis fácil de usar , ate o momento uma boa experiencia com esse aplicativo recomendo

The Shooting Edge

I was looking for a good slideshow app for my Shopify website and ...found it. My best concern is mobile responsiveness.

silverstrings.com

Love this app very simple to use and and friendly..5 stars all the way.. Dont think twice before installing this app

iLANDTRADING

I want to create videos using slides for facebook instagram ect, not sure if this is the right app to use

April 14, 2019

Hello, based on your needs, the Video Slider app would be the most appropriate app to use. Please reach out to our Support Team at support@powr.io if you need any assistance in setting up the app.

Cyclone Wear Shop

ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ

Lordes and Queens

Very easy to use. Anyone can use this app and install this very easily. Highly recommend you at least give this app a try. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4