Customer Testimonial Slideshow

Showcase customer reviews & testimonials slider or slideshow

Free plan available

Home Music Tools

I love this app; it is easy to use and very customizable for what I need

Cubiczirconia

Never could get it to work. Great idea, but a little buggy. May try again later since no other solution I've gotten (free or paid) has worked properly

The Diy Gang Store

Good app, does what it says on the tin

Crb 2

After setting up a slider, there is no way to edit later. All editing functionality disappears.

Epicfrench

I love the POWr tools. They're simple, convenient and adds a lot to one's website. I definitely recommend!

Jardin Flowers

All the POWr apps are very easy to install and customize. Love all the features available. I have many of their apps on my website and I plan to use others in future pages. Love the fact that I can access all the the apps in one place in the dashboard. Great job!

Nvyboutique

Incredible, convenient , and simplistic. Love it very much

Amara Bridal Boutique

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change photos. I run about 10 apps & I enjoy working with this one the most.

Onceuponarevolt

I nearly gave up on using Shopify because I could not find a theme that had a decent product slider...and then I found POWr Banner Slider. You saved my business model :) Highly recommended!!

Mdc Fine Jewelry Gifts And Leather

Excellent app, very helpful in pointing out offers and benefits of my site.