Testimonials Slideshow | POWR

Testimonials Slideshow | POWR | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Showcase reviews & testimonials slider or slideshow.

Brandy Moon Collection

I found this banner maker/slideshow very easy to make and use to show I was having a big sale. Thank you so much!

LOJA PEDAL BIKE

muito bom e grátis fácil de usar , ate o momento uma boa experiencia com esse aplicativo recomendo

silverstrings.com

Love this app very simple to use and and friendly..5 stars all the way.. Dont think twice before installing this app

Cyclone Wear Shop

ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ

Lordes and Queens

Very easy to use. Anyone can use this app and install this very easily. Highly recommend you at least give this app a try. Thank you!

MusicStoreDiscounts

Great application and very easy to use. Much more conveninent than revolution slider. Highly recommended.

Lucy Lou's Designs

I love customizing my home page of my website with the Banner Slideshow! I can highlight things like never before!

La Cuisine International Parts

I am using the free plan. Might need, rid of the logo at the bottom of the banner. works Great so far

Jaz Wholesale

great apppppppppppppppppppppppppp so good
best website ever
highly recommended
helped my business

Kosmic Kombucha Nz

I've just tried this app for the first time and so far so good!

Previous 1