Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

by POWr.io

Comments, ratings, and reviews for social proof

Nettoyage

Beware!!! I added this app to my store. The app didn't work properly, so I contacted support. Support said they were unable to help me because they could not find my account, and i was not a customer. I uninstalled the app, although it was setup on my store. In the meantime, this company charged me a monthly subscription fee although they were not able to find me as a customer when i needed their help. When i asked for a refund, this was the response "Refunds are issued for yearly and biennial subscriptions if cancelled within **5 days** of initial purchase." This is such nonsense. There are better apps out there.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for trying our apps. I went through your ticket history and can see that you reached out about our Comments app. Looking at the ticket I see that one of our agents was able to find an account with your email address but was not able to see a subscription created for Comments app, as this is a paid app you will see POWr branding on the Free version.

I looked at your account again and still do not see a Comments app subscription. The only charge I see on your account is for the Form Builder app which was created and charged on March 28, 2019. The Form Builder app is still active on your Shopify page.

Please reach out to our Support team with a screenshot of the charge from POWr and we will be happy to assist.

Amazzing Tech

It doesn't work good for me. It shows the same comments on all my products but I don't want that. I want different comments for different products.f

I Sell What I Love

very bad! I have to pay when I remove it.

Dadof5

Removing app leaves script on pages you then have to manually find and remove.