POWR Comments + Reviews

POWR Comments + Reviews

by POWR.io

Collect product reviews, testimonials, comments & ratings

Paula Dunn Artist

It's okay but really glitchy and labour intensive... do I really need to save and republish every time I want to like or respond to a comment? It's not the most efficient tool. Also links can be really glitchy, sometimes they work, sometimes I have to republish. The dashboard is not intuitive and assumes you understand their language ie who would have known I would have to create another "app" when all I am doing is wanting to add another comments thread to a page. The online self-serve support is lacking. When I have reached out for support I just get the use a different browser, clear your cache response... which doesn't sort out the problem. Overall pretty poor tool and wouldn't recommend.

January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys

hasn't worked for me yet but just installed it so i hope it helps. i hope it helps me gain more customers and insight...