POWR ‑ Customer Comments

Display customer comments & feedback on product purchases

Free plan available

MIO TUO

Location Mexico

I use the app for my store, I have the basic account. It works great, and has many useful customisations for your theme. I only dislike the fact that if the visitors want to comment using an account, it is not the account of your store, they have to make a separate account for this specific app.

Hockey Ejercicios

Location Spain
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I like the easy aspect of it, but it has some problems while installing it. I hope it will work good

May 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues during installation. Should this happen again, you can definitely reach out to our Support Team so that we can make the process easier for you!

Yoga-Accessories-Store

Location Romania

easy to use and install. the free plan though is very limited. will have to consider an upgrade if it is clearly useful for me

LisaMcDesign

Time spent using app 6 minutes

It seemed easy to install. Can't wait to see how it interacts with my customers. This is the very first app I have installed. So...we will see how it works on my shop. Thanks so much!!

Future Clothing Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

It's a good app but needs some more improvements and better design features but overall it's a good app to have for your store

Romanymalco

Used to LOVE this app until every single comment posted (via Power) to my shop disappeared.