Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

by POWr.io

Comments, ratings, and reviews for social proof

Stickler Vapes

Good little app, well worth paying for. allows you to get rid of the spam. Keeps your customers upto date

Só Origen

I used and it works it is enough, was so yeasy to install what I disturbe me is about to have to put into each page for. But was a good experience see that working in my website.

Craxe & Co.

Great app really helped me market my product and create confidence for customers
Happy about the product

OMDDY

Really good apps and very helpful. Looking forward to having the first comments about the product :-)

LA Patches and Pins

So it seems easy enough. I just installed the free version on my site. Hopefully, it works out well for me.

One Way Access

I use this app on my store to help the customers to exchange on my products ans services. Really great app

Kristis Gems

Just installed it I cant give you a review until we see how things work
Good easy app so far though

Magic Valley Coffee

Simple, really smooth interface. I'm pretty pleased with this! :) Will keep it with the store for some time to come!

Cerise-Mode-Elle

Super pratique rapide et simple, j'adore vraiment cette application je la recommande vivement. J'aime le fait que l'on puisse la personnaliser suivant nos goûts.

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co. by Nicole

I installed this app today so that I can have my customer reviews visible on my shopify store, so far it's been user friendly.

Previous 1