Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

by POWr.io

Easy wholesale forms, registration and brand ambassador forms

Bazzlebaby

I needed to make a form last minute and it was great. I was able to have tit design the form based on my website, and it looks awesome. All for free!!!

Fabulous Products

Great free app that sends automated emails and gives you up to 6 free fields for your client to fill in

CEONUTRITION

We're using the app to have retailers to have an opportunity to become a wholesaler. Very easy to use and set-up

Wolff Coffee Roasters

Really good app, we had some questions before installing it and the support team was really helpful. Better than expected (and we expected something good).

Champagne Dreams

I was looking for a simple solution to put on my site for prospects to enter their data. Needed a more comprehensive solution than the standard Shopify contact form template. POWr contact form builder is so perfect and easy to use and the free version is actually amazing to be able to get started. Will upgrade in a couple of weeks to the higher capacity one. Great app and looks super professional when published on site.

checkthecupboard.com

Just getting started, but liking what i've seen so far.

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to use and efficient. This app is wonderful. I highly recommend for any new store. It creates a more professional and clean way for customers to contact you. Thank you very much!

PALATIAL PETALS

Really awesome app! Love how easy the configuration is. Check out how cool it looks on our website!!

Z-Restore

I just needed an easy plugin for one of my pages. Used a few others this one is super easy. I recommend it to others

Andrea Kelly Designs

Fast & easy app allowed me to quickly launch a lead page for Brand Ambassador search. Easy to install, on page edit after installation & lots of customization. Nice app!

Previous 1 3 4 5