Contact Form by POWr

Contact Form by POWr

by POWr.io

Simplify your workflow with versatile customer contact forms

LeyZee Skincare

Great, works and does what it's supposed to. I would appreciate if there were little more tips and possibly a free trial. :)

AGAE

Everything from installation to customization has been an absolute breeze. The functionality options on the free version are so robust! I can see myself using this on all future web projects for my clients of any scale- it suits so many different needs for various industries, I just can't get enough! Love this app, I highly recommend.

Vinylize Eyewear

I use this app to make contact forms. great service . easy to use. easy to insall. photo upload works great.

jotudigital

I used this app to help get a better understanding of what my clients needed, this gave me a better understanding as to how i could help

EmmaBASS

Love its ease of use & that it lets me create all types of forms, without the need for expensive programming

LavishLuxx

Great contact form! This is just exactly what I am looking for! I really like how easy it is to change and update everything to my preferences.

BNB

I used this app to create a customer service submission form. However, I would like if there was a way to set up my domain email to have an auto response with this form.

Arvanionline

nice format , great and easy to install, highly recommend makes my contact page look really professional.

Serp Slayer

Thanks..........................................................................................
good

rutbox

BEST CONTACT FORM SO FAR, GREAT PLANS SINCE THE FREE VERSION, MAYBE I LL USE THE PRO VERSION SOON...