Contact Form by POWr

Contact Form by POWr

by POWr.io

Simplify your workflow with versatile customer contact forms

Vinylize Eyewear

I use this app to make contact forms. great service . easy to use. easy to insall. photo upload works great.

jotudigital

I used this app to help get a better understanding of what my clients needed, this gave me a better understanding as to how i could help

EmmaBASS

Love its ease of use & that it lets me create all types of forms, without the need for expensive programming

LavishLuxx

Great contact form! This is just exactly what I am looking for! I really like how easy it is to change and update everything to my preferences.

BNB

I used this app to create a customer service submission form. However, I would like if there was a way to set up my domain email to have an auto response with this form.

Arvanionline

nice format , great and easy to install, highly recommend makes my contact page look really professional.

Serp Slayer

Thanks..........................................................................................
good

rutbox

BEST CONTACT FORM SO FAR, GREAT PLANS SINCE THE FREE VERSION, MAYBE I LL USE THE PRO VERSION SOON...

SoCalVETTES

Very Easy to use! I cannot wait for customers to start sending me inquiries!!!
If you pay for it, you can get a lot out of it. Or you can use the free subscription to make it simple and easy for your customers to contact me.

I had to move my companies website over to shopify, because I cannot operate word press! Just like shopify, this app is veryyy user friendly.

Porter Press International

This app works really well and is easily adjusted to suit our needs. The format is simple yet effective.