Contact Form by POWr

Contact Form by POWr

by POWr.io

Simplify your workflow with versatile customer contact forms

SoCalVETTES

Very Easy to use! I cannot wait for customers to start sending me inquiries!!!
If you pay for it, you can get a lot out of it. Or you can use the free subscription to make it simple and easy for your customers to contact me.

I had to move my companies website over to shopify, because I cannot operate word press! Just like shopify, this app is veryyy user friendly.

Porter Press International

This app works really well and is easily adjusted to suit our needs. The format is simple yet effective.

Bliss Gardens

I used this app to help me build a contact us form. It was easy to use, and to setup. More importantly, it works! The contact forms are sent to my email, great app! Currently I am only using the free part of the app, and considering upgrading as the features look quite nice.

Specsmakers

The best app that you could use for all types of contact forms to get information from customers. Drag, drop, edit and its live ! Most recommended

FineApple Supply

Love It and Every other app they make!

High Cotton Gifts

Just installed it, and was super easy to customize. Looks great!

Mmelinda

I love it real bad! It works, you can customize as you want and also, it can be for free. I really like this APP.

Scriptured Threads

I am using the basic version for now. I build forms for my clients who use WordPress every week and this contact form builder the easiest app/plugin out there by far!

Flightoffancyarts

Very clean, safe and easy to use contact form builder. Thank you!

Empwr Brand

Thank you for the easy ways for us to have a contact