Contact Form by POWr

Contact Form by POWr

by POWr.io

Simplify your workflow with versatile customer contact forms

Del Francis Jewelry

Courteous and Professional, Del Francis Jewelry always delivers above & beyond. With this awesome Contact Form, you can get hold of customer service quickly & easily. Contact customer service via this app if you want the current Coupon Code! Happy New Year! For 15% off use "DF18" at checkout.

Kosmic Kombucha Nz

This contact form works like a charm!

Terraeclat

Great app - really helped us stop spam coming through shopify

Hhn Store

I love Powr.Io! they have some of the best apps around, especially the contact form. I love the ease and usability of their apps. So easy to setup and install with lots of great options for customization, the prices are fair and the Powr customer service team is top notch! I actually found out about Powr apps when I used to host my company's website on Wix......when we switched over to Shopify, I was a little bummed out because I didn't think Shopify had Powr apps but much to my surprise they did and I was so relieved and happy. So to anyone out there that is looking for the perfect contact form, look no further than Powr app. You will not regret it. They also have quite a bit of other apps that are versatile, professional looking and easy to use. Thanks Powr!

Quality Cellular Parts

This is a must have App for your store. I love it!

Climemet

Does what it says on the tin. Handy app for creating contact forms as part of the POWR suite

Yipper Snappers

So far, so good. Much easier than I thought it would be, and certainly much easier than modifying Shopify's code.

Gentlemanknives

perfect fit, so easy to install. great app

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

College Aeration

The POWr contact for has added so much functionality to my website! We use the website for recruiting purposes. This form simplifies the process.