Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

40% off plans| Checkout Timer, Count down Timer Countdown Cart

Scheme Limited

horrible app, complete clickbait into installing.

Lashnation

Check how this app looks on mobile! It works well on computer based browsers. Does not work at all on the Debut theme in iOS or Android mobile browsers - it makes your navigation disappear. I was advised by a Shopify Guru to delete app and try a different one, if I wanted to have a working countdown timer and allow people to navigate to other pages on my site.

Strong Style Brand

When I deleted a test countdown clock, It left a big blank spot on my website that I can't get rid of.

Higherjewelry

Unresponsive, complicated to change language, JUST PLAIN CONFUSING & TIME CONSUMING!

Miss A By A

It is really slow loading on desktop and mobile screen :(

Freebiecases

Cool customization but absolute WASTE of $ and crappy design.

First off - Every time the page is refreshed users can see the code for up to 1 second (usually less but still looks horrible in the Header / by home page logo a bunch of bogus code)

2nd - Can't edit the distance between Title and countdown

3rd -- YOU CAN EASILY COPY AND PASTE YOUR OWN COUNTDOWN CODE FOR FREE! Don't pay $90 a month for some easy knock off code. Search google for 'html countdown code' and copy and paste that in your page. Wah-lah, you just saved alot of money. Here is a good free one here I used on my site >> https://countingdownto.com/countdown-widgets/edit/event-name-countdown-clock-50334aec-7a81-4bb4-a01a-754a7ea0791b

Tale Of Toons

Product is extremely buggy and takes longer than the webpage to load. This is annoying because your customer sees the code and then it pops up.

I initially bought this instead of Hurrify due to the cost, but I can definitely see why this was priced less. If you plan on buying an app that improves impulsivity, I''d recommend using Hurrify over this one.

Ackarma Sports

Countdown timer only works on website. unable to incorporate into emails or anything.

Sorority Greek Letters

Absolutely horrible customer service! We have been trying to get a hold of them for 5-6 days without a response. In all we have had the same issue for 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago we were told that the count down plugin was not working correctly due to a glitch. But so far they have not fixed it or provided an update nor have we been told we can be refunded. We paid for this service but have been unable to modify the plugin to correctly reflect our store countdown. We also cannot login into our account. We have sent e-mail after e-mail without a response.

1 3 Next