Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

ParKer Bryant

I just started using the app. It is easy to implement and I look forward to the benefits of it on my store.

Your Puzzle Land

It's easy to use. I'm glad that find this app. I think it's helped me to upgrade my shop. Now trying the free version, if I saw than I need more I'll buy it.

Angelic Celestial Colours

Super easy to use and the countdown app allows for customisation so I could change it to suit my website. Perfect.

Ambient Wood Furnishing

Great app easy to use and great design the free version is not to much limited and will surely use it again.

StickMania.ro

very nice app! easy to setup. nothing bad about it
minimum 100 characters ..........................

ORANGE AMOUR™

I'm using this app and i'm very satisfied! I think that i will use it for all my stores... try it you won't regret it!

NurdBuy

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

Joyería Princess

Me gusto, fácil de manejar, espero que cuando este instalado pueda hacer cambios fácilmente. Ya quiero verlo trabajando, gracias.

Dandan 9

Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful,

The Bike Wallet

very intuitive to use and versatile in what it offers. Wanted to simply add a countdown timer to our site to help generate some excitement before going live. Thank you Shopify!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52