Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

pysjn

This works for some people I see. I can not believe this is the best app with the goal of a countdown timer in mind. Front end not delivering to the expectations. So many small improvements to be made with both design and functionality.

cookwareboutique

I used this app to help me do more sales, it has increased impressions to my site. thank you and keep up the good work.

The Musical Paradise

I tried to use your app but it is not mobile friendly at all. Your "Give feedback then Claim Rewards" bar covers a quarter of the screen. So between the keyboard, AND this review and reward thing, you can't see or do anything with the centimeter of screen you CAN see. I like the app, but not having access to my computer I'd like to be able to do it on mobile.

shop7

nice application, helped me a lot, recommend it for all of you, they just need to upgrade the themes, and the colours

CompraZeria.Com

Start today, I need to learn more. I could no see anything in my page yet, so I think I need more practice using

Gruman Watches

Great app because it work without knowing code, but it leaves a big empty space when you remove the countdown. For the money they asked this could at least be fixed.

Miniperro

It looks well designed, but we could never get the last step working in order to insert the timer anywhere.

Uninstalled

Wb Hanndy Store

It load really slow on mobile ;/

Solesupplylongisland

Finally a working countdown timer. Exactly what i wanted.

Welfmshop

Does not work on all devices/browsers. Also there is a 4 second delay for the page to load, that results in visitor loss.