POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Iphone Cases Collective

I believe creating a sense of urgency is a must for selling online and this app helps with that. It is also super easy to use.

WW Swag

Worked great. I just inserted the code they gave me in the Index css code page on shopify and it worked.

Raymar's

I downloaded this app few weeks ago its very helpful for the countdown. I will discover more and update my review.

Sunny Outdoors

application tres simple d'utilisation, nombreuses possibiltés de configurations et options differentes.

Grasse Shopping

recomendo muito bom execellente muito bom vale muito apena adquiirir na lojas de voces vale muito apena!

Emporium Runners

ótimo aplicativo super recomendo o melhor que ja usei. merece cinco estrelas vou indicar para meus a

GGS-TECH

absolutley amzaing

Happy Neck™

I just downloaded this app and i really like it... well done to the team and keep up the great job! thank you so so soooooo much!

awaay

nice app, very helpfull and fast, helped me well, thank you very much!

Dream Lab E-Commerce

Easy and quick to use! I managed to add a countdown in my page in only 5 minutes.. No experience or knowledge required to use this app!