POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Negash83

This app works great for timed sales and product launch dates. It helped our store get organized and honor shoe release dates.

Mercazone

This countdown timer is amazing!! i'm really grateful for this app!

Lovetatum Jewelry

Super fast and easy! When I had a question their tech support answered my question immediately! Thank you!

Onetreeplanted 2

awesome app! I use many of them and so easy to get going.

Atom Loot

I like this app a lot, it's really easy to use and for multiple purposes. For example if you wanted to provide some scarcity such as for only "50" or whatever people, you can set a countdown from that number. Not to mention tradition countdowns or count-to specific dates.

The ONLY thing I don't fancy is that you can't do custom CSS on their basic plan which I think is $7/mo. However it's not a deal-breaker especially if you don't know how to make customizations.

Biscloset

Amazing App, easy to install and use. Exactly what I needed!

Stylegrabber

Exactly what I needed. Was a little confused as how to get it in the store. After contacting support they got me going in the right direction.

Lzrlighters

Powr apps take a little getting used to but the designs are very nice

Europabay

This App is a must have, Helps sell products effortlessly and does exactly what it says on the tin! Looks great, feels great, has a crispy feel to the interface and is simple to use, actually its probably too easy to use! Plus the customer service here is fantastic so if you for some strange reason run in to trouble with any of POWr Apps these guys will have you back up and running in no time. 5 Star App, AAA+++

This Lifestyle

POWr Countdown Timer is the best to create that sense of urgency to customers to get them to buy!!!