POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Uniq Cafe

Great app. Simple and easy to work. very recommend.

Ozstorez

super user friendly and intuitive design. this app is an ACE!

Limitedpresent

Great app, easy to work and very helpful.

Integrative Health Foods Supplements

Even the free version has fairly unobtrusive branding. I like the UI and easy installation. So far so good.

Come Back Sale

I think that this app make me to increase my order.

Love This Colour

Early stages but seems very simple to use and customise.

Creative Daffodil Studio

I love this simple to use app! Perfect for my shop annual photo contest countdown.

Overallls

Excellent app, simple easy to use and free prompt and quick customer response. I asked a question on a Sunday and received help within 1 hour.

Freestyleco

Excellent app that was exactly what I needed. It allowed me to put scarcity on my sales pages

Ellie's Handmade

I thoroughly recommend POWr countdown timer. Being not the technical minded person i found the intall difficult. I contacted POWr for assistance and Carlos came to the rescue by showing me all the correct instructions and various tutorials which was extremely helpful.

The POWr team went above and beyond to help me get all set up and now I have an app that is functional, aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! BIG THANKYOU for helping me add function to my store that will ultimately drive sales.