POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Reduce FOMO, increase sales with a custom countdown timer.

Free plan available
Create a countdown timer to drive urgency + increase sales.

Actofit Wearables

Location India

Easy to use. The guide was simple and the app is very user friendly. Took no time to get started...

Jo Beyond

I am loving how this app looks on the homepage of my store! I think it will help me promote the deal I'm running and get some better traffic and things going! I can't wait to see what happens!

Mona.str

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 21 hours

veryyyyy goooooddddd!!!!!! is the best counter. I used for black friday and was the best that i found

Socks N Stockings

Location Malaysia

So far is easy to use. Appreciate that its free. Will comment on its effectiveness after 1-2 weeks of use. But so far so good.

Nando Medina

It is practical and easy to use. I am trying to use as much as I can to link it to my promotional announcements.

WorthyFox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very very good app you can place the shortcode where you want. Also, you can to custom completely your countdown timer. That's will be great to create several countdown in the same page.

Sprint Hurdles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! I use it all the time! It can be a bit buggy and sometimes not display properly, but it is a good app overall!

SHANNA & YOU

Location France

facile a installer, rapide et efficace configuration simple pour une debutant , dommage que cela sintegre pas au autre bar deja en place sur mon site merci

Newfoundstyle

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

the app is great, this has definetly lead to more sales.
i definetly recommend this to everyone.

timer is the best.

Cadeau de couple

Time spent using app About 7 hours

it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good