Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

Nando Medina

It is practical and easy to use. I am trying to use as much as I can to link it to my promotional announcements.

WorthyFox

very very good app you can place the shortcode where you want. Also, you can to custom completely your countdown timer. That's will be great to create several countdown in the same page.

Sprint Hurdles

Great app! I use it all the time! It can be a bit buggy and sometimes not display properly, but it is a good app overall!

SHANNA & YOU

facile a installer, rapide et efficace configuration simple pour une debutant , dommage que cela sintegre pas au autre bar deja en place sur mon site merci

Newfoundstyle

the app is great, this has definetly lead to more sales.
i definetly recommend this to everyone.

timer is the best.

Cadeau de couple

it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good it's good

Pet Pawp

This app works gloriously on my product pages, but doesn't work with my current theme on the home page which is a little frustrating. Still a great product, good work!

Noty Duck Store

Really helpful in creating sense of urgency. Thanks to the developer. Bravo! Keep up the good work and look forward for your other apps.

Interactive Home

Cool to use is very easy to use. Simple and operate without ad i recommend it to all people who need a countdown timer

ZealCouture

The app is really neat and has helped me gain a lot of traffic to my site.I love

how I can have a timer to push my customers to make their sale