Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

40% off plans| Checkout Timer, Count down Timer Countdown Cart

Sultry Slay Boutique

This App is super glitchy. I downloaded and upgrade it thinking it was because I was on a free version and it was still impossible to use. It freezes when you are trying to customize your timer. I absolutely would not recommend this app to ANYONE.

MISS MODERN

terrible app. the countdown bar covers the whole front menu and ruined my site. no option to fix really disppointing

Shopapes Jewelry

Just installed it and paid the $5 plan. We tried to do a simple sticky countdown timer banner. It's a very simple task. However there are 2 major issues that caused us to uninstall immediately. First, even at the smallest setting, the banner takes up a third of the space making it very hard to navigate our store. Second, the sticky banner just overlaps the top part of the website completely covering the menu and headers making it impossible to navigate. Normally a sticky banner would be placed at the top and push the menus/headers down so they can both coexist. Not for this app.

October 6, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Unfortunately, this could happen for some Shopify themes.
However, this can be solved by adding a small custom CSS in our app.
Please write us back on support@powr.io and we will be happy to help you on that matter.
Warm regards,
POWr support

Parideo

The worst apps! Whoever supposedly removes the brand logo, but since it's so slow to display, we can guess it anyway! After-sales service is really to shit when you have a problem. Stay away ...

June 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable review.
Happy to explain why you may be noticing a small delay in seeing your POWr plugin show up your site.

A script is required to load our plugins, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts on your Shopify site. In other words, it is not that the POWr plugin itself that is loading slowly, but rather, it is waiting on other scripts to finish loading before rendering on your site.

While we cannot control the loading speed in Shopify, POWr's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone plugins.

As our team continues to grow, we are actively working to make POWr plugins faster for our users like you.

Concerning logo. It will be removed from your app if you will purchase a starter subscription.

Pinkiee Boutique

it dont work at all im not sure why and how they have it set up but i paid for it and cant use it............................

April 23, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly write to support@powr.io directly indicating the e-mail address linked to your POWr account and/or weblink where you have a live POWr plugin installed and we'll try our best to help you. Thank you very much for your patience!

Dinluksus.dk

I think this is my first poor review, as I try see it from both sides, but this is by far, the WORST APP EVER! It litteraly broke down my site, first they left some coding, and when i several times asked them to remove it, they did remove it BRAVO - but also erased the rest of my index site. As for time being, I am the only one in my company with access besides Powr, and I have never coded in my entire life, so I know they have been erasing my site. Ofcause by mistake, i Understand that, but still its a f***** pain in the ass for me now, as I need to pay for a developer now. And all that for a Timer? They wont admit they erased it ofcause they dont, but they did.

So this goes out to all of you who want a simple timer. The times is fine, but do you want to keep your index/frontpage site dont install this s**** app.

Regards

**After their poor answear - here is the ticket nr. 154812 - you are totally right. I started of with my personal email (thanks for sharing it here), and now I use my business email. Since you almost ask for it, the one "helped" me is names Rea, do you want mails as well?

By the way - with full access - you do have access to index site, and you did delete both index site, and rest of your s**** coding. Ofcause my site is up running again, should I wait for you guys, starting job 5 days after writing?

The site you see now is an old version of my site, but hey you removed my index site, so its better than none.

Conclusion is the same, running from answear, have no insight on what own supporters do. Just stay away if you dont wanna end up in same situation.

October 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and apologies for this!

I looked at your account with Info@dinluksus.dk but wasn't able to find a POWr account associated with it. Looking at your website I see that you have used an account with kenneth_groenbech@yahoo.dk.

I tried to find previous tickets from both of these email addresses to figure out if our support team helped remove the app from your store but wasn't able to find any email history. If you contacted us through a different email, please send it to us so we could look into it.

Just so you know, we do not remove the index site or any of the code which is already added to your website as we do not have access to that part so any details that you could provide would help us narrow down on the issue. Also, I see that your website is still active and there is no POWr app currently installed. If you would like to remove any POWr app code from your site, please use the following help article:

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Broken Promises Company

i have no idea what happened here, but i temporarily used this app to put a countdown for Black Friday sale on my site back in November. (Worked great at the time i needed it.) Since then I had it turned off and then randomly they put the countdown back on my website as an AD for some congress expo in San Diego?! like wtf??? it randomly appeared on the home page of my high traffic site. this is NOT ok.

July 25, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing. This was due to a caching issue and was primarily affecting app owners, and only a very small subset of site visitors. Please note that your POWr account was not compromised. We have pushed a fix to clear your cache and you will now see the correct version of your app. Please be assured there are safeguards in place to ensure this will not occur in future.

Babywithme

Used the free option and it was cool as far as being able to make it fit my store. But I didn't like that big powr button right next to it. I found a better one and once I deleted it off of my store and it's popping up as a big advertisement that I can't remove it because my store doest recognize it's there. Really a pain.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I will let my product team know your concerns about the size of our logo on the free version. Feel free to reach back to me directly here if you wish to give us another shot on the paid version without our logo. I am happy to apply a discount and help you get it set up on your site.

OH!CRYSTAL

so stupid design, can't find place to delete and can start a new plug in (link wont work when click)

Dont waste time on this app, (my first review on shopify goes to this stupid app)

April 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app. The following article should help with removing the app from your store.

If you're still having trouble then please reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help.

IKIGAS

FOR THE FREE PLAN THE BIG LOGO ON RIGHT OF THE TIMER STAY AND OPEN A LINK IF YOU CLICK ON SO NOT REALLY PRO

Previous 1 3