Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

FREE Countdown, Checkout Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Timer

Allo Innoware

Amazing app, it allows adding timer on cart page increasing the conversion rates on the store. A must have

June 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Our company values customer satisfaction a lot and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

eybe wear

OUTSTANDING FREE APP. WORKS PERFECTLY AND I RECOMMENDING USING IT COS IT'S SO EASY TO USE. 5/5 WOULD USE AGAIN

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Miniature Collectors Clocks

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

selfMAX

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

oooGurl

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

Jujies

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

TheBetterHouseCo

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

Xicota Shop

Sencilla y eficiente, me encanta.
Agradecería poder tener más opciones de personalización , pero de momento no se vende para tener la premium..

Rjostylez

Amazing App I highly recommend! I have an upcoming Black Friday Sale and this app was so easy to use.

ParKer Bryant

I just started using the app. It is easy to implement and I look forward to the benefits of it on my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53