POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Reduce FOMO, increase sales with a custom countdown timer.

Free plan available
Create a countdown timer to drive urgency + increase sales.

compra rapida

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 17 minutes

esta a me audar muito com mina loja online agora nao fico sem ajuda na conversao de vendas de qualquer produto

November 8, 2022

Olá,
Muito obrigado por seu feedback. Fico feliz em saber que você está gostando da sua experiência conosco!

Estaremos sempre lá sempre que precisar :)

Testimu

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Genial el reloj regresivo, fácil de configurar y dispone de muchas configuraciones para crearlo a tu medida.

April 19, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

thespiritofchristmas

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is amazing! It helps our customer to tracked time so they could purchased advance for the holiday.

February 18, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Allo Innoware

Location India

Amazing app, it allows adding timer on cart page increasing the conversion rates on the store. A must have

June 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Our company values customer satisfaction a lot and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

eybe wear

OUTSTANDING FREE APP. WORKS PERFECTLY AND I RECOMMENDING USING IT COS IT'S SO EASY TO USE. 5/5 WOULD USE AGAIN

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Miniature Collectors Clocks

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

selfMAX

Location Austria

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

oooGurl

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

Jujies

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

TheBetterHouseCo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53