FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

Dear Soul

I love that is SO user friendly and it includes the fonts I'm currently using in my online store. An excellent option for beginners.

Gift Style ST

muy buena , vale muchísimos la pena, muy recomendable, funciona de maravilla, es super cómoda de usar

OPTIKA

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice

Gen Z Enterprises

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

PRESENTE MODERNO

Aplicativo diz ter plano gratuito e é verdade, mas é um plano inutil. Possui um gigantesco accordion dizendo sobre eles, então se vc vai fazer um FAQ, vc só pode colocar 5 perguntas e a sexta é um accordion só deles! Nem de graça quero isso

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry if the free features you can access isn't enough for your needs! I have submitted this as a feedback over to our Content/Product team and hopefully be able to improve our features and pricing in our future plugin upgrades.

For now, what I can offer you is a 30 days free trial of any paid plan of your choice, can be Business plan so you can try it out and explore the app's features. I'll also be happy to give you a 50% discount off on any yearly paid plan. If you're interested, kindly reach out to us at support@powr.io. Looking forward to your email!

Elix Bottle

This app is absolutely perfectly design and super easy to use. Feels like made in Germany or Switzerland. Everything is customizable and yet it's so easy to use. The free version is limited to 5 Questions which is totally fine to test it. There's nothing I didn't like about it.

RayTech-Advanced-

Easy to use and very elaborate, i downlaoded it yesterday and am finding it very great and impressed that FAq can be this simple to set up

SlippCovers.co

Helped my website look better! it hiked guide consumers towards the professional side of my product. lllllllllllhboubvoawebljhcipweh pibpkcpwiec

Michael Azel GALAXYA

SOO HELP FULL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALY ENJOY IT IN THIS APP ITS REALY HELPING ME
I HAVE TO SAY THIS APP IS AMAZING

Master Crossfit

Péssimo, Péssimo, Péssimo. Perca de tempo horrível não baixe não presta.
App não permite editar as perguntas frequentes

May 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and so sorry for the issue.
Our app is allowing to redact FAQ questions.
Please emails us on support@powr.io and we will be happy to to sort this problem out for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21