FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Whiskeycollars Com

I've just installed this app but so far it seems to be working great.

Madmammoth

Very easy to buid FAQ! Can't wait to try the paid version.

Georgianne Fastaia Fine Art

I am just beginning to use it but so far it is easy and looks professional.thank you

Buybesttrends

Very handy and make the site look more proffesional

Del Francis Jewelry

I love Del Francis Jewelry! They use this app for their About Us page and they are so personable. I will be purchasing again. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Wicked Good Perfume

Easy to install and set up. I was hoping to step up my FAQ page a bit. This looks very professional. I know there is a way to set up this feature in the code without paying for an app. However, I'm not that tech savvy. It may be worth it to pay someone to set up vs having to pay $4.99 a month. I know it's not much, but it adds up to $60 a year.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Legging7

Responded right away and got me started in the right direction.

The Baby Mat Store

Great App. Looks awesome and makes my page looks professional.

Regalotify

It makes what it says. Trustworthy

Opticspecs

Awesome and easy to use. Great for a basic FAQ page and to get general information to your customers.