FAQ Help Center | FAQ Page

FAQ Help Center | FAQ Page

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

KayJayzTeez

Great app, thanks! I have enjoyed using it so far. Good for businesses like mine and for helping out people.

7tycoon

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Body by Euphoria

Really easy to use. Simplified and easy to follow instructions for people who don't know how to code.

gbotanicals

Nice

Mobie Accessories

I am just using the free version until I start making a profit on my store, I will definitely be upgrading soon!

Sheglowsco

Such a easy app to use. Ever better that no coding is require and they automatically can embed it into your shopify side <3 Loveeeee.

Swordfish Fins

Ridiculously simple, couldn't be easier to use, just perfect for what I wanted, thanks a bunch guys!!!