FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

ÇHANELIA®

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

Shop 559

its good for what you pay. the free service is nice. the only thing is you have to pay to get thier watermark removed.

Villa Russo, 1898

So far I really like this App. In order to have a more credible Online Business and build more trust, it is important to have all questions answered and complete transparency with the customer.

Ama2z.com

very helpful. I used this to make my FAQ page and it helps me built a beautiful page. very thankful to the powr.
I enjoyed making my page on powr and hope that it will make more easier to build. It will be more helpful when it will add some ques and ans

Bestshopgreen

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Plantfriend

good. Very easy to use. The free version contains five Questions. So its definitely worth it. Defenitely would recomment this app. 4 of 5 stars because only the five questions.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Previous 1 3