FAQ Accordion by POWr

FAQ Accordion by POWr

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

Classy Couture

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

TopGiftz

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

ÇHANELIA®

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

Shop 559

its good for what you pay. the free service is nice. the only thing is you have to pay to get thier watermark removed.

Villa Russo, 1898

So far I really like this App. In order to have a more credible Online Business and build more trust, it is important to have all questions answered and complete transparency with the customer.

Ama2z.com

very helpful. I used this to make my FAQ page and it helps me built a beautiful page. very thankful to the powr.
I enjoyed making my page on powr and hope that it will make more easier to build. It will be more helpful when it will add some ques and ans

Bestshopgreen

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Plantfriend

good. Very easy to use. The free version contains five Questions. So its definitely worth it. Defenitely would recomment this app. 4 of 5 stars because only the five questions.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Previous 1 3