FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

trendystarter

this app is amazing and makes my store look more legit, this is what I recommend to anyone starting their own store.

bestkigurumi

Works great. Lots of great options and it was very easy to incorporate into my site. I will definitely use on future sites.

Smoket

Really nice app, it makes your shop more professional with and better design.
Really easy to use. Enjoyed it tank you !

ViableStraw

Just started using the app and we love it! Super simple to incorporate and it looks great! Definitely recommend

WhataTea

I use this app to help me to provide more information to my clients..This app is very easy to handle, very quick to install, and easy to used.. Its perfect ...Antonis for Nicosia, Cyprus

Oscar & Friends

LOVE IT!!!

I wanted a really simple and easy way to layout my delivery and returns page that didn't make it look text heavy and didn't involve yet another cost. FAQ by POWr saved the day - and, just when i thought it couldn't get any better, I discover they had paw print icons I could use a bullet points (I run a pet supplies store, so this is as exciting as it gets)!

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

simple, versatile and efficient app, it helped me create additional and customized content for my web site, il really love POWr, thanks a lot!

Oyefy Jewellery Store

Nice easy to work with app. In my case, i had to manually copy and paste the code. My theme did not like auto install.

Yucca-store

Great appli ! good job
Une application qui fait le job. Assez personnalisable et qui très simple d'utilisation

Utzy Naturals

Love it! I've been wanting to put together a FAQ page for a while now, but I never did because I was scared about trying to code in collapsible rows. This app does everything for you! Amazing, very easy to use and it's easy to customize.