FAQ Help Center | FAQ Page

FAQ Help Center | FAQ Page

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Quartet Fusion Boutique

This app is very easy to use and I love that I can easily customize to fit with my theme colors. Works and looks great. Highly recommend.

ShopActivewear.com

Simple to use. Easy to customize. Does exactly what I wanted. If you want to add an FAQ section to your site you can't go wrong with this. And it's free!

Aman.vas

Great app! Easy to use! Cool function and awesome look! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodsByAdrian

Excellent app to create a FAQ. Some forget to create an FAQ, but if you need it this app is easy to setup and configure!

Pet Shop Hero

I like this app , now my website look professional at all. Hope this will change my exchange rate at least

Atomig

The best app to create a dropdown FAQ !!!!!! Very clear guidelines and easy to work with. RATE 5/5.

YourPinShop

The best app to create a dropdown FAQ !!!!!!
Very clear guidelines and easy to work with.
RATE 5/5.

Drexl Supply Co.

It works. simple as that. find myself mitigating a lot of simple emails with this. Also helps with sales blockers and over coming sales objections.

Urban Coquí

This app is amazing. It help me understand better of how to create a FAQ page and insert it to my online store

BlessU.Media

Very clean, straightforward and easy to use. I love how it automatically installs on the top/bottom of your page but also gives you the option to manually install exactly where you'd like it.