FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Ozark38

I'm completely new to e-commerce and this app has taken the mystery out of creating this part of my website! I would like to be able to have a bit more flexibility in the placement of this section on my site but it still works quite well!

RUSEEN Reflective Apparel LLC

Easy set up and install. The only thing I would like to know is if having info within this widget still gives SEO benefits. If anyone knows please share!

CBD Extract

The app worked as needed! Pretty self-explanatory to be honest. It's pretty customization as well, don't waste your money on a paid app!

OzTech Electronics

hgfhjfhgfhfhj
'ioyiutguytyjfhgfdgh hfuyrfyitfr ytiryitr ytirt tiygyhgkjh
kgjkjhkkghkjhkjhg
jghjhgjghj
ghjhgjhgkjhkhjkhjkh
k
hjk

RunForLive France

I am very happy with this application that will increase my conversion rate! in addition it is free thank you!

Subliminal Suggestions

I just installed but this is great to inform visitors

Om Karma

Free version has an additional question to promote the app, less attracticve. Otherwise works well!

Wicked Good Perfume

Easy to install and set up. I was hoping to step up my FAQ page a bit. This looks very professional. I know there is a way to set up this feature in the code without paying for an app. However, I'm not that tech savvy. It may be worth it to pay someone to set up vs having to pay $4.99 a month. I know it's not much, but it adds up to $60 a year.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood