FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

Ozark38

I'm completely new to e-commerce and this app has taken the mystery out of creating this part of my website! I would like to be able to have a bit more flexibility in the placement of this section on my site but it still works quite well!

RUSEEN Reflective Apparel LLC

Easy set up and install. The only thing I would like to know is if having info within this widget still gives SEO benefits. If anyone knows please share!

CBD Extract

The app worked as needed! Pretty self-explanatory to be honest. It's pretty customization as well, don't waste your money on a paid app!

OzTech Electronics

hgfhjfhgfhfhj
'ioyiutguytyjfhgfdgh hfuyrfyitfr ytiryitr ytirt tiygyhgkjh
kgjkjhkkghkjhkjhg
jghjhgjghj
ghjhgjhgkjhkhjkhjkh
k
hjk

RunForLive France

I am very happy with this application that will increase my conversion rate! in addition it is free thank you!

Subliminal Suggestions

I just installed but this is great to inform visitors

Om Karma

Free version has an additional question to promote the app, less attracticve. Otherwise works well!

Wicked Good Perfume

Easy to install and set up. I was hoping to step up my FAQ page a bit. This looks very professional. I know there is a way to set up this feature in the code without paying for an app. However, I'm not that tech savvy. It may be worth it to pay someone to set up vs having to pay $4.99 a month. I know it's not much, but it adds up to $60 a year.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Kastle Junction Com

Unsure how this is going to work, but I do like the easiness in it's flow to allow me to input information and have it a immediately available for my customers to view and comprehend.

Coronel Palheta Coffee Hunters

The app works fine but what really bothers me is that they market it as being free but the free version includes a question in your FAQ that says "What is POWr?" that looks exactly like your other questions. A freaking question inside your FAQ!! Who in their right mind would let a question like that to remain "disguised" in your FAQ if you take your website seriously. A question like that is hugely confusing for clients, specially if your website runs in a non english speaking country like mine, and leaves a big impression that you simple do not care about it.

My suggestion for POWr is for them to find a more elegant and fair solution to put their logo on the free version. A solution that doesn't confuse or mislead the user's clients. Or simply stop offering a free version.

----------

EDIT (04/05/17):
Powr contacted us and offered a solution that suited us.
Although the problem mentioned above remains in the free version I'll reconsider my rating.