FAQ Page | Help Center | FAQs

Fully customizable FAQ section, Help Center for any webpage

Free plan available

The Sleep Hug

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

Olibobble

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!

qualitysourcewear

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

Qrema

I love this app, it's super easy to use. It is a great way to engage with your customers and answer frequently asked questions.

Walock Deals

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes

Studio Gear Cosmetics

POWr made this app very simple and clear- perfect for our website FAQ's. Good for a newbie like myself.

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Great for being free. Would be better if you either let us have more space without the brand tab, or no brand tab with only 5 tabs.

lunatura

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.

cluelesssouls

10/10 does what it says it will do, it's beginner friendly and you get up to 5 FAQs for the free version which is more than enough for me, i only used 3 of them :)

Hello Mash

This app just saved me a lot of coding. Animations and graphics are very attractive and we can even customize them. Can recommend for anyone.