POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

The Clever Mate

Very useful to develop an FAQ page really quickly and easily. Has also good personalization possibilities.

ThreeClickx

great app! I really like that the app is free to use, it solved a lot of problems and it saved me a lot of time

Fleurdesignz

Very intuitive, straight-forward tool. Used it to build simple FAQ module to add to one of my site's pages. Worked exactly as I expected!!

Nomad Genie

The FAQ app by POWr is user-friendly and does everything most store owners will need for a comprehensive and easy to arrange FAQ section on their e-commerce website. It is easy to install and set up.

Leigh Collective

I really love how much you're able to customize within this app. To really take advantage of all the features, you have to purchase the unlimited plan, which is a little expensive, but I think it's well worth it.

Dope Ass Gear

Makes a very clean FAQ. I liked it a lot and so far it seems like their support is OK, they at least respond to requests

The Hydra Bottle

Easy to use! love it so far and allows up to 5 faqs for free which is great. Recommend to give it a try

Blue Brontide

Great app, works perfect, very easy to set up, many customisation options and the best bit, its FREE! bluebrontide.com

Happypillowfort

Nice app easy to use. readable simple FAQ. flexible sittings. if there was a sample template for common question that would be helpful.

AlphaVariable

It did exactly what I wanted and expected. I was looking for a FAQ to embed on my website that looked a little more elegant than a list of questions and answers. This was easy to customize, even using the free features only.