POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Alphard Golf USA | eWheels Club Booster

Great app, straightforward and powerful. Customizable as well. We love it! Will recommend to other clients.

liquid underground uk

There is nothing better than finding a free app that does what the paid one do, this is that app. If you need an FAQ section to your shopify store that works perectly then download this app and use it, I did with my store liquidunderground.co.uk and it works brilliantly.

FASHION BOOM SHOP

Great app! Easy to use very with a very friendly interface. I built a beautiful FAQ with less than 15 minutes.

nutureandnourish

Excellent app! Easy to use and nice layout. Only thing is that when you use a multi-lingual website the FAQ's won't be translated.

cases from space

I´ve just installed and is a great app. love it. ill recommend at 100%. keep the great job and good luck!

CHRISTIE LOO DESIGN

This app is good and easy to use. Helps me with my store alot. Very helpful. Support is quick and fast as well.

WaggingJoy

Absolutely stunning. I expected worse since it was free, but tada, its the best app in my store atm!

Drop Shipping By Natural Artist

I was looking for a free FAQ tab or accordion style function. I started with another app that just didn't allow me to make it look how I wanted. So far with this app it has been very easy to use and looks great!

Kink Cosmetiks

I was looking for a simple FAQ app to help me instead of using HTML coding myself. this is simple and effective app that works just as you think it would! im super happy with it! thank you

Voideine

The FAQ pages are super easy to set up and install on my page, and the design is lovely. I highly recommend!