POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Sedura

thank you !! i need this for a better conversation rate. i try it and them i tell you good or not good. i think this it perfectly

F&D Mania

perfect app for shopify - page FAQ en meme pas 20 minutes on peut paramétrer une page FAQ parfaite !!!

SELS - Smart Era Lighting Systems

I used this app to solve an issue with a client, took 15 mins to build the entire Fa:q page! Amazing!

Tolley Savile Row

I use this app to help answer brand questions for my new clients. This app is simple and straightforward to use.

Teamark

A great, easy to use tool. Made my FAQ page with no hassle, very quickly. Would highly recommend. Only con, it takes a couple seconds to load the webpage on my store.

Bobbi Kiss

Very good app, easy to create a new page and easy to adjust, design too. I'm glad it's free. Thank you!

Xinh USA

This app is very easy to use, easy to adjust color, font type. This helps me so much. This FAQ page will make you look more professional in your customers' views. Thank you!

MEN'S CORNER

Application vraiment fonctionnelle, intuitive et ergonomique ! Je recommande car en plus de ses fonctionnalités elle vous permet de mettre en ligne une faq gratuitement sur votre boutique shopify !

Burke's Country Cottage

Best free app available!
Very please with all the features and how easy it is to set-up, use, and edit down the line.

MARNIN

Wonderful that so many of their apps are free. I tried a few and they work nicely with my theme. I'm planning on upgrading to the full suit soon as they combine what we need.
I recommend them if you don't want to code anything yourself and want control over the look and feel of the plugin. The FAQ we built (a little tweak) on marnin.pt looks native to the site, which is what you want with a plugin - for the customer not to know the difference.
Thanks guys from a small business owner!