FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Burke's Country Cottage

Best free app available!
Very please with all the features and how easy it is to set-up, use, and edit down the line.

MARNIN

Wonderful that so many of their apps are free. I tried a few and they work nicely with my theme. I'm planning on upgrading to the full suit soon as they combine what we need.
I recommend them if you don't want to code anything yourself and want control over the look and feel of the plugin. The FAQ we built (a little tweak) on marnin.pt looks native to the site, which is what you want with a plugin - for the customer not to know the difference.
Thanks guys from a small business owner!

kitgadget

great for free! this app is very useful and easy to do setting. i very recommend to download this for your shop.

Mirror Mirror

I used this this app to build a better FAQ page tp website. Very easy to use and efficient. Loved my result!

HWE Stationery Ltd

Much like the other POWr apps, this one works as advertised. It's intuitive, and makes my website far more user-friendly!

The Flandrien

Worked like a charm! Customers get a nice and easy overview of al the questions. The menu is straightforward and clean.

DAOSbiz

So far I love this app. It is very user friendly, and works exactly as expected. I hope it is truly free!

www.rideaion.com

Great app! Easy to install and use. Highly recommended! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Animation Motivation

Great app, love the organization it gives to the page. Really cleans it up, highly recommend if your looking to add some class to the page.

Bunni Baby

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.