FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

UMade

We canceled the service but still got charged without any further notification. When we contacted the customer service for the refund, they said they CAN'T issue a refund even though we haven't used their service for a single day in the past year!!!

PRESENTE MODERNO

Aplicativo diz ter plano gratuito e é verdade, mas é um plano inutil. Possui um gigantesco accordion dizendo sobre eles, então se vc vai fazer um FAQ, vc só pode colocar 5 perguntas e a sexta é um accordion só deles! Nem de graça quero isso

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry if the free features you can access isn't enough for your needs! I have submitted this as a feedback over to our Content/Product team and hopefully be able to improve our features and pricing in our future plugin upgrades.

For now, what I can offer you is a 30 days free trial of any paid plan of your choice, can be Business plan so you can try it out and explore the app's features. I'll also be happy to give you a 50% discount off on any yearly paid plan. If you're interested, kindly reach out to us at support@powr.io. Looking forward to your email!

Master Crossfit

Péssimo, Péssimo, Péssimo. Perca de tempo horrível não baixe não presta.
App não permite editar as perguntas frequentes

May 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and so sorry for the issue.
Our app is allowing to redact FAQ questions.
Please emails us on support@powr.io and we will be happy to to sort this problem out for you.

MYPETPORTRAIT

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!
I have used the paid subscription and i completely regret that i have installed this buggy app.

1. After a while the FAQ stopped appearing on my product pages
2. Some product pages where DESTROYED by the app: images didnt show up, texts didnt show up, old product descriptions showed up
3. FAQ has a long loading time
4. Didnt find my products to automatically install the faq (after i tried to install the FAQs again after it messed up everything before)

I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

Calango Brasil

Horrível a marca da empresa no meio do FAQ, retira total credibilidade do FAQ do site, não recomendo. Perdi tempo configurando em português, na hora de exibir, aparece uma propagando faq toda em inglês.

April 19, 2019

Hey Calango Brasil,

Desculpe pelo logotipo e texto em inglês!

Como somos uma pequena startup de São Francisco, nosso logo aparece em inglês. Você pode remover o nosso logotipo e textos no Plano Starter do seu App FAQ.

Todos os aplicativos no plano gratuito exibirão o logotipo da POWr e os textos.

Grato,
Equipe de suporte da POWr.

Softelectronics

Totally rubbish! wasted money! No Support! The app slow down my site by 6 sec!!!
And finally the app not working!!!

Muebles2go

This app has the potential to be very good but at present its poor. Visually it looks nice on the webpage but it is full of bugs. Question alignment is completely off, sub headings not possible, and it is very often impossible to save changes leading to a lot of lost time and work. Support are polite but take a while to get back and haven't been able to come up with any solutions. Avoid.