POWR: FAQ Page | Help Center

Create FAQs for multiple pages or a dedicated Help Center.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Create FAQs for multiple pages or a dedicated Help Center

black sanctuary

Location Italy

The look of the faq is lovely and i like it very much,also is super easy to build and publish. the problem is that its taking a few seconds to upload on the page. and we all know how much this can affect a customer's choice to leave the page or even worst the website. For this reason i'm not sure whether to keep the app or not. we'll see.

June 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

4 Seasons Shopping

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

Fashina Jewellery

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Monkey Bidouille

Location France

Good plugin, easy to setup but it's only an iframe put in a shopify page that cause long loading time. When you open you page you won't see the FAQ until the iframe is loaded...not a very good solution.

Nubanana

ok app, the free version is good if you only want a few menus but to costly if you want to add more than 5 or 10 menus, there are other apps that are cheaper and let you put an unlimited amount of menus, the only thing this app has going for it is that the menus look pretty.

Flex Fuel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy navigation and integration!

Snuggbugg

Still trying to figure it out but looks good so far