POWR: FAQ Page | Help Center

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 7, 2022

very good and easy. all is effetive way to make things easy so i got this plattform i am so happy and hopefull new updates i will be able to use .

biswas
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
POWR.io replied October 7, 2022

Thanks a lot for you feedback!
If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at support@powr.io and we'll get back to you right away ;)

June 7, 2022

Molto buona l app, ma non utilizzate il traduttore automatico di Google perché va a modificare il testo in modo anomalo, per il resto perfetta!!

Errer
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
POWR.io replied June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, will consider adding this to our roadmap.

July 19, 2021

I used this app easily to replace an app that shopify no longer supported. The design functions were clear and simple. The whole process was simple and I'm pleased with the way it looks. Please don't follow along with those other apps that get me in and then are abandoned by shopify. thank you in advance.

Sit In The City
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 26, 2020

very handy!!! it makes it so much easier to add new pages and I can do that very quickly! Thank you!

Roos L
Time spent using app: 4 months
POWR.io replied November 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

November 14, 2020

It's easy! Grateful for the free option (all I needed were 5 Q&A) and templates. This was a true breeze. Wish the rectangles were wider!

Sports-Journal
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2020

Removing the POWr branding from the free plan is the only downside for me. Otherwise it is a great app!

PZLE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited December 29, 2019

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

Classy Couture
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 12, 2019

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

TopGiftz
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
August 21, 2019

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

Wicki
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 2, 2019

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

ÇHANELIA®