FAQ Page | Help Center | FAQs

Fully customizable FAQ section, Help Center for any webpage

Free plan available

Errer

Location Italy

Molto buona l app, ma non utilizzate il traduttore automatico di Google perché va a modificare il testo in modo anomalo, per il resto perfetta!!

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, will consider adding this to our roadmap.

Sit In The City

I used this app easily to replace an app that shopify no longer supported. The design functions were clear and simple. The whole process was simple and I'm pleased with the way it looks. Please don't follow along with those other apps that get me in and then are abandoned by shopify. thank you in advance.

Roos L

very handy!!! it makes it so much easier to add new pages and I can do that very quickly! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sports-Journal

It's easy! Grateful for the free option (all I needed were 5 Q&A) and templates. This was a true breeze. Wish the rectangles were wider!

PZLE

Removing the POWr branding from the free plan is the only downside for me. Otherwise it is a great app!

Classy Couture

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

TopGiftz

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

ÇHANELIA®

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

Shop 559

its good for what you pay. the free service is nice. the only thing is you have to pay to get thier watermark removed.

Previous 1 3