FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

Loja Allev

o aplicativo é perfeito... parabéns! funciona muito bem, estou muito satisfeito. melhorou muito a conversão de minha loja

Haine Smek

usefull !whatchu mean I have to writte a minimum of 100 characters bruh I don't want to do that ,I don't want to x'd

NutriKane

I like the fact that POWr has so many apps to choose from. Easy to use. 5 x integration and I'd be happy to recommend.

Klary

I used the app to create a Shopify FAQ page. It was free and easy, Thanks!
I can't say any cons, haven't even tried the paid version.

SuperStar Soul Food

This was the 3rd FAQ app I have tried this evening. All others I uninstalled, they very difficult to navigate. So Far FAQ by POWr is 10000x better & I downloaded it about 5 Minutes ago. Thank you!!

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

KayJayzTeez

Great app, thanks! I have enjoyed using it so far. Good for businesses like mine and for helping out people.

7tycoon

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17