FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

RayTech-Advanced-

Easy to use and very elaborate, i downlaoded it yesterday and am finding it very great and impressed that FAq can be this simple to set up

SlippCovers.co

Helped my website look better! it hiked guide consumers towards the professional side of my product. lllllllllllhboubvoawebljhcipweh pibpkcpwiec

Michael Azel GALAXYA

SOO HELP FULL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALY ENJOY IT IN THIS APP ITS REALY HELPING ME
I HAVE TO SAY THIS APP IS AMAZING

O2Nails Italia

Questa app è perfetta per le mie esigenze, facilissima da settare e da usare, semplicemente ottima. This app is perfect for my needs, very easy to set up and use, simply excellent.

Loja Allev

o aplicativo é perfeito... parabéns! funciona muito bem, estou muito satisfeito. melhorou muito a conversão de minha loja

Haine Smek

usefull !whatchu mean I have to writte a minimum of 100 characters bruh I don't want to do that ,I don't want to x'd

NutriKane

I like the fact that POWr has so many apps to choose from. Easy to use. 5 x integration and I'd be happy to recommend.

Klary

I used the app to create a Shopify FAQ page. It was free and easy, Thanks!
I can't say any cons, haven't even tried the paid version.

SuperStar Soul Food

This was the 3rd FAQ app I have tried this evening. All others I uninstalled, they very difficult to navigate. So Far FAQ by POWr is 10000x better & I downloaded it about 5 Minutes ago. Thank you!!

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17